Thursday, June 16, 2011

Wheat pack Heat pack

After getting an awesome massage on the 14th May, the Massage Therapist said I hold a lot of tension and tightness in my neck and shoulders and to help that at home I should put a form of heat pack on my neck and shoulders to help relieve this.

I went to Priceline in search of some new lipstick and I came across an awesome hot pink wheat pack. Now I didn't buy it as I already had my hands full with what I was already buying and I thought to myself, I'll come back next week. They have heaps.

I go back to Priceline Saturday just passed because I decided the tightness in my shoulders isn't any better and I want a Pink Wheat pack.

First Priceline I go to in the city, only has blue and I really wanted pink. I go to another Priceline in the city, they don't have any. So i decide to not go to anymore Priceline’s in the City because I don't like my chances and to go to one up the Coast.

Monday comes around and I go out for a lovely train ride to Woy Woy and can you believe it, that Priceline doesn't have any at all. I was feeling quite annoyed at this point as I just wasted an hour of my life coming out to Woy Woy. I decided to check Kmart to see what they have. I was about to walk out when what did I see, a Wheat pack in a Pink case! I was so excited so I quickly grabbed it as there were only 2 left.

Greensplat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment