Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ben & Jerry's

I miss being able to walk into any convenient store, any gas station, any department store (Target, Kmart etc) and being able to buy a large tub of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream for the small price of $2.50-$5.00.

Here Ben & Jerry's is only available in select candy stores that stock American foods or their select few scoop shops that have started opening up but you are expected to pay around $14.00 for the same sized tub that I was buying for $5 max in America. You are lucky to get the small tub that would be gone in 2 spoonfuls for $5. (I think it might be $4.50, but none the less)

At least Erina has it there for $12.50.... but I find it hard to spend $12.50 on 1 tub of Ice Cream when now I know I could get 3 for that price.

Greensplat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment