Thursday, June 16, 2011

That is not a Bucket, that is a mixing bowl.

First day back from USA, I decided to put as much washing on as I possibly could so the next 2 days could be spent relaxing and trying to recover from Jetlag. Upon hanging up washing on a clothes horse I noticed a red bowl similar to mine sitting on the "Sports" room floor with other containers filled with dirty paint water and paintbrushes.

It clicked, wait a minute that is my bowl. I checked my cupboard and yep my small bowl was missing. I was pissed. That is one of the bowls that I use for making cupcakes! I called my brother and asked why the painter had used my bowl right out of the kitchen. He claimed he had no idea and he came up and had a look.

I soaked it and soaked it and put so much cleaning stuff in it but now the bottom is all scratched from whatever they did to it!!!

Are people really that disrespectful? Not to mention the kitchen was a mess from all the sanding and painting that had occurred.

Greensplat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment