Tuesday, March 22, 2011

When your dreams become reality

The other night when I was trying to get to sleep I had one of those jump wake ups, but it wasn't the usual jump wake up from falling into a bottomless pitt and waking up before you hit the bottom (cause we all know what happened if you actually hit the bottom). No, I tripped over a gutter casually walking down Dream Street. After waking up due to this I was asked "Are you ok?" I of course replied, "yeah, I just tripped over in my dream". Anyway after falling back to sleep, i woke up again cause my right foot and pinky toe was hurting, after staring at and playing with my foot to find out what was wrong with it, I was then asked "What are you doing?" and I replied "My foot hurts from kicking the gutter when I tripped over" the response "You didn't trip over, it was in your dream". So I went back to sleep. Wake up the next morning and would you believe it.... my foot is still hurting. It hurt for the whole day! That and I thought the conversation I had was in my dream so I had to question that. Something crazy went down in Dreamland that night.

Greensplat out

1 comment: