Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Annoyances with my upcoming trip to the US of A

As you probably should be aware Drew and I are setting sail to the US of A in 2 weeks for a month and here is a list of things that annoy me about this.

1) Jimmy Eat World play Sydney on the Friday 8th April. That is the day we fly out!

2) Bamboozle is on April 29th to May 1st in New Jersey. We are in New York from the April 8th to April 13th. By the time Bamboozle is on we will be in LA.

3) Take action tour w/ Polar Bear Club and The Swellers is in Boston April 22nd. We leave Boston April 17th.

4) Again with the Take action tour - We leave LA to fly back to Sydney May 6th and when do they decide to play in LA May 10th to May 14th... Come On!

5) The Damned Things tour - they are playing shows on the West Coast when we are on the East Coast and Vise Versa!

Well that is all the annoyances that I can remember. I'll keep you updated if anymore come rushing back to me

Green Splat xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment