Sunday, March 27, 2011

Tuesday Nights - Channel 11

So i was super excited when channel 11 launched, even more so because the office started back up again - Tuesday nights 8:30pm to 9:30pm.
All was going well with my watching the office even though I think I completely missed the previous season until Channel 11 decided to cut the office back to only 30mins (now 9pm to 9:30pm) and replace the 8:30pm to 9pm time slot with Raising Hope.
This would not have bothered me so much if a) I didn't enjoy the office as much as I do and b) If I liked Raising Hope. Although I did see one funny scene where the dad buttered the floor and the mum fell over cause she was modelling new high heels while the son was trying to film his daughter (I assume Hope) flipping everyone the bird. But that's not the point.
I want more office!

No comments:

Post a Comment